We’re looking for two digital designers to deliver fantastic designs both proactively and in response to briefs. Zeta is integrating some service offerings with the parent company Mouser Electronics which is part of the Berkshire Hathaway Group and is now looking to build an exciting new team at the Zeta headquarters. You will both be working as part of the international UK / US division of Zeta and will have paid travel to America for client meetings.
The Digital Designers will be responsible for creating branding and marketing materials for a variety of Mouser projects. The work will encompass production, print and digital media design.
We are a full service digital agency with expertise in Mobile Development, Online Marketing and Web Design. To say the Zeta environment is enjoyable would be an understatement – we are a fun loving bunch who revel in the digital environment. Our belief is that it is of paramount importance that work should be enjoyable hence the quality of the working environment has to be good.
37.5 working hours a week
Mon-Thurs 8:30am – 5:30pm
Fridays 8:30am – 1pm
You will be based in our Poole office
Be part of a growing company
- Create custom marketing materials from given content.
- Participate in design sessions to comprehend the business requirement and solution to be delivered.
- Design graphics as required by customers (internal and external) whilst maintaining the Mouser corporate look and branding on all content.
- Build emails and have the know how to troubleshoot in e.g. Cheetah mail or Eloqua; in this context it is important to have HTML knowledge.
- Proactively organize work-flow, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment.
- Positive, proactive, and a strategic thinker who understands the fundamental principles of digital design and layout.
Education & Experience
- A degree in Fine Arts or Communication or equivalent qualification.
- 2 years agency experience or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills & Certifications
- Attention to detail and ability to accept direction from e.g. the Senior Designer and Art Director
- Proficiency in the use of MAC computer
- Specific knowledge about Email campaigns would be a plus
- Organizational skills and multitasking ability
- Ability to analyze the impact of decisions before execution
- Available for overtime and weekends
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Early finish on Fridays
- Free breakfast
- Monthly team outings
- A Super friendly team
- Time in work for training
- Company pension
- Relaxed dress code
- Generous holiday allowance
- Health insurance
This is a summary of the primary accountabilities and requirements for these positions. The company reserves the right to modify or amend accountabilities and requirements at any time at its sole discretion based on business needs. Any part of this job description is subject to.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.