Zeta is one of the hottest digital agencies on the south coast. We’re based in Poole: just minutes from the beach and a quick trot from the train station.
Our work demands and clients are growing and we need a senior / lead PHP developer to take command of all our LAMP projects.
We are looking for someone who:
- Knows that LAMP is not what sits atop a lamp post
- Writes specifications that a monkey could follow
- Can make their dinner object oriented
- Sees HTML and CSS the way Tank sees the Matrix
- Eats open source cereal for breakfast
- Has lived the Digital Agency high-life for at least 3 years
- Can order a pizza from a Linux command line
- Knows their ASP from their elbow
- Can hold an entire conversation in SQL
- Debugs code like a hungry ant-eater
It would be great if you:
- Are familiar with Zen Cart & Word Press
- Know how to implement a slick version control and release system
- Can write a bit of ActionScript when required
- Have real experience with iPhone and Android Apps
- Like to get blood on your hands with cutting edge technologies
If this is you – and you’re up for getting into bed with one of the best agencies since sliced bread – then drop us a line.
Our head office is based in Poole, Dorset: just 10 minutes from Bournemouth and two hours from London. This is where you will spend most of your time working. Although you may have the opportunity to work in our London office from time to time.
We also have a dead friendly team that is fanatical about everything digital. They’re a lovely bunch and will make sure you feel right at home. They’ll also make sure you get everything you want out of your sparkly new job.
Did we mention money? We’re offering a competitive salary plus bonus and benefits depending on experience – and you get free breakfast and as many cappachinos as you can drink. Make sure you let us know your salary expectations so no-one is left disappointed.
We’d guess you’ll have some good experience in doing the things mentioned above. We’d also imagine you’re extremely ambitious and hungry for a role that grows quicker than you can say “Digital Superstar”. You may have a degree, but we’re not that bothered really. We just want to know you eat, sleep and breathe web development; with extra points for having a penguin tattoo (OK, so that might be going a bit too far).
If you’re still reading then we’d love to hear from you. Send us your CV, but make sure you mention anything you think we’d like to know about you in your covering email (especially the items on our nice-to-haves list) and don’t forget your salary expectations.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.