The successful candidate will instantly take up an integral role in the design & delivery of technical projects, generating new ideas and bringing them to reality.
- Ensuring cross-browser and device compatibility for complex browser-based apps
- HTML5 mobile web apps
- Responsive design principles
- Interface Design
- APIs (such as Spotify Apps, Facebook)
- UI/UX principles
- Object Oriented Programming
- Other desirable web technologies (AJAX, PHP, MySQL, Python, Ruby)
- Native mobile application knowledge (iOS, Android)
If this is you – and you’re up for getting stuck into some exciting projects with one of the best agencies since sliced bread – then drop us a line.
Our head office is based in Poole, Dorset. It is just 10 minutes from Bournemouth and two hours from London. This is where you will spend most of your time working. You may have the opportunity to work from our London office from time to time.
We also have a dead friendly team that is fanatical about everything digital. They’re a lovely bunch and will make sure you feel right at home.
Did we mention money? We’re offering a salary negotiable on experience plus bonus and benefits after your probation period.
More benefits of working with Zeta
- We work from 8:30 to 5:30 Monday to Thursday and finish at 1pm on Friday
- Relaxed and fun working environment
- Breakfast is on us!
- Our espresso machine is legendary
- High end technology including 2x 24 inch monitors
- An interactive jukebox: everyone gets a fair share of their music played in the office
- Central location in Poole with good transport links
Please send your CV and covering letter to our Technical Director Aidan Thomson firstname.lastname@example.org.