Zeta is expanding its mobile application development team to include a mid-weight iOS developer. You’ll need to be fluent in Objective C, familiar with the app development and approval process and be able to show us some apps you have worked on from start to finish.
When you need a rest from mobile application development, you’ll be helping out with back- to front-end integrations on ASP.net websites and working closely with our dedicated front-end developers to skin ASP.net applications built to wire frames.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has end-to-end experience in iOS development
- Can handle some ASP.net and talk to .net developers in their own language
- Can write compilable source in C#4.0 using ASP.Net MVC 3 (Razor) and Visual Studio 2010 SP1
- Can unit test like a pro
- Knows how to look after an IIS server
- Has worked in an agency environment
- Is comfortable dealing directly with clients
It would be great if you:
- Have experience developing for Android
- Have good HTML & CSS skills
- Know some JQuery or Microsoft MVC
- Know your way around subversion
If this is you – and you’re up for getting your hands dirty with one of the best agencies since sliced bread – then drop us a line.
Our head office is based in Poole, Dorset: just 10 minutes from Bournemouth and two hours from London. This is where you will spend most of your time working. Although you may have the opportunity to work in our London office from time-to-time.
We also have a dead friendly team that is fanatical about everything digital. They’re a lovely bunch and will make sure you feel right at home.
Did we mention money? We’re offering a salary negotiable on experience plus bonus and benefits after your probation period.
Some other benefits
- We work from 8:30 to 5:30 Monday to Thursday and finish at 1pm on Friday
- You get free breakfast
- Our espresso machine is the best
We’d guess you’ll have some good experience in doing the things mentioned above. We’d also imagine you’re extremely ambitious and hungry for a role that grows quicker than you can say “Digital Superstar”. You may have a degree, but we’re not that bothered really. We just want to know you have a keen eye for detail and some digital/IT experience.
If you’re still reading, then we’d love to hear from you. Don’t forget to include examples of your work, your salary expectations and some reason we should choose to interview you in your covering letter.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.