Zeta is on the lookout for an experienced PPC manager with some SEO knowledge to strengthen the marketing team
Zeta is one of the hottest digital agencies on the south coast and is on the lookout for an experienced PPC manager and analyst to strengthen the marketing team. This role is ideal for someone with around two years’ experience and is now ready to take their career to the next level.
- Ownership of Adwords campaigns from client objectives to campaign delivery
- Generate ideas and strategies for improving campaigns
- Management of display ads and re-marketing campaigns as well as Adwords PPC
- Regular communication with clients, keeping them up to date on the progression of campaigns as well as planned activities
- Working with clients ranging from startups to £1bn PLCs
- Strategy – the successful candidate will be expected to contribute to the strategy and approach used to manage campaigns
- Advanced Google Analytics
- Helping the SEO team with everyday tasks
You will have:
- 2+ years’ experience managing campaigns with Adwords
- AdWords qualification
- Proven experience and results to demonstrate
- Working knowledge of PPC, SEO, display ads, retargeting and analytics
- Up-to-date SEO knowledge
- A love for learning and expanding your knowledge
- Excellent written English skills
- Experience at link building
- Problem solving skills
- Fantastic communication skills
It would be great if you:
- Have a relevant degree
- Have knowledge of marketing on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Are an active Twitter user and blogger
- Love to write blog posts and articles about the search industry
- Have experience in a digital agency environment
If this is you – and you’re up for getting stuck into some exciting campaigns with one of the best agencies since sliced bread – then drop us a line.
Our head office is based in Poole, Dorset. It is just 10 minutes from Bournemouth and two hours from London. This is where you will spend most of your time working. You may have the opportunity to work from our London office from time to time.
We also have a dead friendly team that is fanatical about everything digital. They’re a lovely bunch and will make sure you feel right at home.
Did we mention money? We’re offering a salary negotiable on experience plus bonus and benefits after your probation period.
More benefits of working with Zeta
- We work from 8:30 to 5:30 Monday to Thursday and finish at 1pm on Friday
- Relaxed and fun working environment
- Breakfast is on us!
- Our espresso machine is legendary
- High end technology including 2x 24 inch monitors
- An interactive jukebox: everyone gets a fair share of their music played in the office
- Central location in Poole with good transport links
- Staff Christmas meal
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Zeta’s Marketing Manager Sam Allen email@example.com.