Are you a self-confessed language geek? Do you dream up winning strap lines in your sleep? Zeta is one of the brightest digital agencies on the south coast, and we’re scouting for hot new copywriting talent to strengthen our creative department.
- Consistently produce inventive, original material
- Have experience in creating marketing and advertising copy
- Are a stickler for good grammar
- Think strategically but enjoy getting your hands dirty on the tactical stuff
- Take no prisoners when proofreading
- Tailor your writing according to audience
- Are succinct
- Get a kick from learning new skills
- Are passionate about every single project you undertake
…you could be who we are looking for
We’d also love it if you…
- Have a relevant degree
- Understand the role of social media in marketing strategy
- Don’t hide when asked to edit directly in CMS
- Have relevant career experience to bring to the table of a digital agency
A day in your life at Zeta will involve:
- Working with the creative director and designers
- Meeting with clients
- Creating iPhone & iPad app copy
- Providing an injection of creative copy to existing projects
- Producing video ad scripts
- Creating storyboards
- Working on launch strategies
- Writing website copy
- Working on email campaigns
- Writing blog posts
- Writing and following up on press releases
- Building media contacts and working with stakeholders
If we’ve just described you, chances are there’s a desk in our creative department with your name on it. We have a dead friendly team that is fanatical about everything digital, and will make you feel right at home.
Our head office is based in Poole, Dorset: just 10 minutes from Bournemouth and two hours
from London. This is where you will spend most of your time working. You may also have the opportunity to work in our London office from time-to-time.
In return we’re offering a salary negotiable on experience plus bonus and benefits after your probation period.
Some other benefits
Friends and colleagues might say you ate a thesaurus before work, but we wouldn’t want that to happen – at Zeta you’ll start the day with a free breakfast. And did we mention our coffee machine has the best espresso this side of Costa Rica?
If you’re extremely ambitious with bags of ideas to bring to the team, then we’d love to hear from you. Don’t forget to include examples of your work and salary expectations in your covering letter.
You’ve read who we’re looking for – tell us why we need you: firstname.lastname@example.org